Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas With Es 2012

Es's Mom was so thoughtful!! She not only bought a gift for Meme but also for Ba and for myself.  She really made Ba's day and made him feel really special because not only did Es buy Meme a gift BUT she bought him a gift too!!  I could not say thank you enough to her for doing that!!
 
 
Es says 'Here Meme let me help you out with that!'
 
 
Meme had no problem getting help to bust into her present faster!!
 
 
Meme says 'Here Ba I will help you get into your present faster!'
She must of taken notes from when Es helped her out. LOL
Ba really likes his gift from Es!!
 
 
All the kids think 'Man this crazy lady wants ANOTHER picture of us!!!'  And I reply 'Yep!! I am a picture freak!!! LOL'
Unfortunately I couldn't get all 3 to look at me at once...so I had to go with the best of the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment