Friday, December 14, 2012

Lost Keys Anyone...

On the weekend me and the family went out shopping.  We went to many stores in which every time I had my keys to unlock the truck...until Walmart!  Hubby dropped me and Tornado off at the door so I never thought anything about my keys.  We go in and grab the little shopping we had to get.  Than we make a mad dash for the truck, that is all the way at the back of the parking lot.  We get to the truck and go to grab my keys from around me neck to unlock the truck topper....OMG they are not there!!!  I am in full panic mode!!  Those keys are over a $100.00 to replace and I have both the blue and red truck key on it!!  What perfect timing for this to happen to me!!  I quickly check the back seat and front seat to find NOTHING!!!  I go running back to Walmart re tracking EVERY step we took!!  I must have looked like a mad woman!!!  Than I get a text from Hubby: "Found your keys"  So I text back: "What you have my keys?"  He replies "yep, they were in the diaper bag"  OMG are you freaking kidding me!!!  I NEVER put them in there!! They are always around my neck...what was I thinking!! 
 
So that was my embarrassing and stupid moment from this weekend!  All I can say is I am so very glad I did not lose my keys!!  PHEW!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment