Thursday, December 20, 2012

Decorating The Christmas Tree 2012

This year was a hard year for us to decide on a REAL tree or a FAKE tree...
in the end a FAKE tree won because we did not want all the needles in our home.  It is bad enough we get ALL the needles from the trees in our front lawn in our home.
 
Than I set up our fake tree and well I was very unhappy with it.  Look how pitiful it looks!!  I thought long and hard about it.  Than decided I wanted either a real tree or a new fake tree.  After seeing how expensive a new fake tree would be I, being my hubby LOL, decided that we would just go with what we had.
 
So here we go...
 
 
Three little monkeys decorating the tree for me.
 
 
We were told to "SHHHHHH" because the babies were sleeping in the tree.
 
 
Guarding the tree to make sure no way woke up the babies.
 
 
Such BIG smiles!!
 
Now to decorating the tree...
 
 
Ba's ornament of the year 'Ninja Turtle'
 
 
Meme found a Minnie Mouse in the box and decided that was her ornament of the year.
But it was really a Penguin because she LOVES penguins but it was broken so I had to exchange it.
 
 
Having fun shaking the bell!!
 
 
Ba showing Meme an ornament
 
 
Now Meme thinks she can help herself!!
 
 
All decorated!!  But the Santa bell and Snowman bell were not allowed to stay on the tree!!
 
 
CHHHHEEEEESSSEEEE!!!
I just LOVE her smile!
 
 
Nutcrackers have crashed!!  Stuffed animals have made a home under the tree!!  But the tree is decorated now!
 
 
Meme
 
 
Meme and Ba
Of course I get a good picture of both of them looking at me AT THE SAME TIME when Ba's has no shirt on.  Hmmm...LOL
 
 
Ba
 
 
Meme giving her Ba a great big hug!
 
 
Something was funny!! LOL
 
 
Such a sweet picture of brother and sister!
 
 
Ba
 
So on December 1 2012 our tree was put up!!  Our kids are super excited about Christmas this year I can hardly wait for Christmas Day!!
 
Presents were put under the tree December 2 2012, oh how I love being done shopping by December 1 2012!!!
 
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment