Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

WOW What A Busy Week!!!

~ This week has been a deep freeze where I live!! I have not wanted to leave my house BUT had no choice because Tornado has preschool to attend. How cold you might ask? Well it was -35c to -40c with the windchill most of the week. The warmest was Thursday but it was still -25c with the windchill!!

~The whole family went to the Home and Garden show on Sunday. I had a really good time and Tornado left with a bag full of goodies. He was in heaven because he received about 10 pens!! (He just LOVES his pens!!) Hubby was disappointed because he wanted to see tools and well there were none!! LOL

~Meme is now a month and the Quack-a-doodle-do of a doctor we used to see just phoned this week to see when we were coming in for her check up!! I responded 'Umm never. We have switched doctors.'

~We go on a trip to Red Deer and I think I pack everything, now it feels like I pack up my house every time we go out, but to my surprise I go and forget Tornado's inhaler. What a thing to forget!! Hubby ended up running to Costco out there and getting a new one.

~Monday Meme loved me and slept for 7hrs!! But than she hated me and had 3 rough nights in a row!! We will get it down to a science!!

~Took Tornado on a play date Thursday. He had such a good time and so did Mom, it was nice having an adult conversation well Tornado played other children!! (Thursday was the day he was supposed to be going to the Zoo with his school BUT holy cow it was too cold for that!!)

~With this freezing weather our furnace decided to stop working!! Thankfully Atco was able to get here fast to fix it. Well they did not fix it, Hubby did. For them to fix it they would have charge $100.00 BUT for Hubby to fix it it cost $30.00!! BIG DIFFERENCE! But lets face it I didn't care how much it cost I wanted heat!!!

That about wraps up my week!! Hope you all had a Great Week too!!


Want more Friday Night Leftovers? Go visit the host HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, glad you found a new doctor! And yeah, I feel like I'm packing my whole house when I go on a trip too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cold!!!
    When we went away last week I felt like I had to pack and unpack for 2 days. It's exhausting. And, inevitably, I forget something- usually something I need.

    ReplyDelete