Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tell Me Tuesday

Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama

Hosted by Canadian Mama


Last Week I asked what everyone did for family holidays to try to gather ideas for our family this year. I got two responses: Montana and Kootenays!!

Usually we go to B.C. but this year we were trying to think of somewhere new and exciting to visit. The hunt is still on BUT I am looking into Montana!


Now to this week:


My hubby is going to be starting up his own business for construction. He will be meeting with an accountant this weekend. Here is my question:


What questions should he have prepared to ask the accountant?


Now hop on over to the host of TMT for more fun!!

1 comment:

  1. No idea, sorry! I don't know anything about starting a business or accounting. BUT, I'm looking into starting my own business maybe so keep us posted as to what he asked!

    ReplyDelete