Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers!!


WOW!! I have missed FNL the past few weeks and not because of lack of things to say!! I have LOTS to say just not LOTS of time!!

~First things first...this week has been a very trying week with my 4, almost 5 year old son!! He got in trouble at school. SERIOUS TROUBLE TOO!! Than he has seemed to misplace his listening ears too. Does anyone know where I can purchase listening ears?!?! If so please do share.

~I went and made a HUGE mistake well paying bills last month. I decided it would be a good idea to pay my OLD cell bill instead of the family plan. The plan is under hubby's name so now he is NOT impressed because he gets the late payment hit not me. We only found out I did this now when the new bill comes in and is 335.00 bucks!! Ooops.

~On the cell bill note: Rogers is STUPID!! They REFUSE to transfer the payment from my old account to the new account!! WHY?!?! They would receive the payment WAY faster...but NOOOO I had to contact the bank and get them to request payment back...than the bank will give me the money back...than Rogers will get their money. Makes NO sense to me at all!!!

~We had a few nice days and now the cold wet snowy weather has returned. DEPRESSING!! I just want spring to come!! Maybe Tornado does too and this is why he is acting up...

~We got a new BBQ and WOW rotisserie roast on it is AMAZING!!! YUMMY!! BUT I had a huge disappointment Monday when I went to get it all ready to find out that you can not use it when windy. Umm Monday it was 50km/hr winds with wind gusts up to 60km/hr. I was so sad Monday night BUT Tuesday when I bite into the roast took all the disappointment away!!

~I was able to help my Dad out and donate our old BBQ to him. He LOVES it!! How I love making people happy...if I could afford it I would have bought him a new one too...but I'm not rich. LOL

~Today I take my baby girl for her 2 month needles...so not looking forward to this. Wish me luck!! :(

~Tornado has started swimming lessons...oh how he loves them!! I just love watching him and seeing the excitement/joy on his face!! :)
~I have a bottle waiting on the coffee table for Meme...but I must go to the washroom before I begin her morning feed. Tornado yells 'Mom Meme is VERY hungry!' I reply 'Yes hun I know but I just had to go to the washroom first.' I walk into the living room and there is my son feeding his sister!! It was so very cute!! I wish I could have gotten a picture!!

Want more Friday Night Leftovers? Go visit the host HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet that he was feeding his sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find a place that sells listening ears and ships to my area, please let me know. I need a pair for both a 5 year old and a 2 year old.

    I hate the doctor's visits with shots. It's just so sad to watch :(

    Hope your weekend is going great!

    ReplyDelete