Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Meme's 2.5 Month Photos

I must apologize for the lines in the photos...

apparently my scanner is a piece of crap now.


But if you can look past the lines...

I guarantee you will LOVE the photos!!


Teaching her young!!

hmmm...








Peek-A-Boo





They would not look the same way!! So I had to settle for different directions!!


Now you have seen the photos I have a story to share:


How much did I pay for these photos?!?!


Hubby says WAY WAY WAY too much!! He bought me a camera for a reason and thinks I no longer need to pay for photos.


I say I still need these photos because I can not set up the props like this or get such great photos like these!! I use my camera ALL the time and have gotten some REALLY good ones BUT nothing like these.


I did not spend over $100 before taxes. I got 8 - 5x7 photos and 4 wallets. I think that was an OK deal. For Tornado's preschool photos I paid $22.00 for 2 - 5x7 and you CAN NOT get more than 1 pose unless you want to pay another $22.00 for a second sheet.


I dunno maybe I am blinded by photos and that is why I do not think I got ripped off. Do I think that was expensive? YES!! BUT I LOVE the poses!!


Priceless Memories I want to keep!!

And these photos are so GREAT I did not want to pass them up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with you, you cannot get enough pictures and professionals are much better than us! BUT, I usually pay around $100.00 to have someone come into my home to take pics and that is of the whole family. If you are looking for great pictures of the kids but don't want to spend a lot Superstore is amazing. The one in Airdrie has a great photographer and their prices are CHEAP!

    So cute though - Love them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. how did they get her to sit up like that!?!

    ReplyDelete