Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sorry About The Silence

To everyone who pops in from time to time to read my blog I apologize I have not been blogging much lately.

I just can not seem to find the time for anything...

the days just zoom by and before I know it bed time is upon us.

I have LOTS to blog about...

But just can not find the words to write it all down...

Here is a sneak peek of what is on my mind:

~Tornado got written up at school for being mean, next write up he is kicked out.
~I have upset a friend and now I feel like a heel because of it.
~I have family/friends that I would LOVE to visit but can not ever make it down there.
~This weather has me in a fury!! One day it is nice the next day it is FREAKING cold!! I am SICK of it!!
~I screwed up on paying a bill and now hubby has a mark on his name because of it. ALL MY FAULT!!
~My house OH my house needs a deep cleaning
~Hubby and I just can not seem to agree on how to discipline Tornado. ~ ...the list goes on and on...

But that is a bullet list of what is running through my head on a daily basis...

...I will return, hopefully soon, to blog about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment