Thursday, April 14, 2011

What Has Meme Been Up To!! (5wk-11wk Update)

~ Doctors, doctors, doctors!!! That is what we have been up to during her 5th week!!

We were there on Wednesday because she had not pooped since Saturday!! As soon as Dr.Cindy came into the room she pooped. Go figure right!! So, not much was done that day because we thought she had it all under control. (Dr.Cindy told me to give her 1/4tsp of brown sugar with 4oz of her formula if it happened again BUT only once and only if needed.)

Thursday we went to doctors once again...this time it was for acid reflex. After CanadianMama seen Meme she advised me that it was all the signs of acid reflex. Thank goodness she did!! Meme was doing SOOO much better after only having 3 doses of the baby zantac!! Thank you CanadianMama!!

Than we ended up back at the doctors Saturday because well Meme did not poop since Wednesday!! Guess what the little bugger did!!??!! Yep that is right she pooped the second the doctor came in the room. Well this time the doctor gave her some medicine to help her little tummy adjust to the formula. (She never needed to take the medicine!! Just worked it out on her own!!!)

~Not much has happened in the 6th week. LOTS of play dates for your big brother, which all of us are really enjoying!! At the play dates you did get to meet Rae/Syetha and Joy/her son and Trenna/her daughter and J/Mouse/K!!


~WELL I thought I was finally free of doctors for a WHOLE week!!! But I was sadly mistaken. We ended up at the walk-in clinic AGAIN!! On the bright side it was with Dr.Van again, I find he is a really good doctor!! We went this Saturday because you were having such a hard time with gas and I was very unsure if I should switch your formula. I did not want to make it hard for you to have a bowel movement again because you just got regular. In the end he advised that we change SO we have switched from Similac to Good Start.

~This week(week 6) you decided it would be fun to poop on Mommy!! You also decided to have a poop that went ALL up your tummy, ALL up your back and ALL down your legs!!! It was the biggest poop EVER!! How does such a little girl hold that much?!?!?!

~Monday we ended up at our family doctor. You spit up SOOO much when sleeping it gags you and scares the crap out of Mom and Dad. End result you have been switched formulas AGAIN!! This time we are trying Enfamil Gentlease!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that this works!!

It has been a week and a half on the Enfamil and WOW!!! It seems to working very well. *knock on wood*

Some how I lost track of what happened what week so now it is all just bullet list...

What I do know is that it did for sure happen when you were 5 weeks to 11 weeks old!! LOL

~Hates tummy time now...used to love it. I can not even put you on your tummy on my chest...oh how you scream when we do that.

~Success!!! April 8th or so started sleeping from 11pm-600/630am. You eat at about 10/1030pm, than asleep by 11pm!! This all started when you started on the Biogia drops!!

~Meme LOVES baths!!! Tornado still LOVES telling her stories well I am bathing her. It is too cute for words.

~You LOVE your mobile!! You have daily talks with it!! BUT everytime I pull out the video camera to capture it...you stop!! Even if you can not see me!!

~You Hate the taste of your own hands. I can wipe them down and still you HATE the taste of them. The face you make is priceless!! I will try to capture a picture of that too.

~SMILES oh SMILES!! You LOVE giving out smiles!! You have the greatest smile!! It can light up your day no matter how horrible it has been.

~On Biogia drops now too. They are expensive BUT AMAZING!!! So in the end because they work so well they are not expensive...so worth the money spent!! Anyone having issues with a fussy/gassy baby try these drops!!!

~I an still scared to let you sleep alone in your crib, so you sleep in your bouncer chair and you just love it!!

I think that about wraps up this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment