Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


~ It's Saturday and Hubby is working. This is the second Saturday in a row he has worked...how strange it feels without him home. Not that he would do much if he was here. It just messes up the routine of our house.

~ Calgary Flames won the heritage classic game...Hubby says it is because the Habs could not stop laughing!! Did you happen to see the jerseys they were wearing? Absolutely UGLY!!


~ Asked Hubby to change Meme's bum the other day, because I was busy, he had the nerve to say NO. When I asked why he simply responded 'because I don't want to.' What an Ass!!

~Meme is now a month old and Hubby has yet to fed her or change her bum!!

~ WOW!! Asked Hubby to take out the trash over the weekend and well he blew up!!! YIKES

~ Did you know that Employment Insurance can make you pay back some of the money you claimed when you do your taxes!! Yep you read that right, they sure can!!
Hubby and I got our taxes done this week and to our surprise we had to pay back 30% of the money he claimed on EI!! WHAT BS!!!

~ My lovely 1 month old baby thought it would be fun to keep Mommy up all night long!! 3 nights in a row!! There is no napping happening in my house either with a 4.5 year old son.
I am trying to figure out if she just hates me or if it is gas or something else!!!

~Winter is never going to end!!
Today it is -40c with the wind chill!!
Yesterday it was -36c with the wind chill, when I woke up.
BRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Want more Friday Night Leftovers? Go visit the host HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Popping over from leftovers - hoping you get some sleep tonight! And those jerseys are quite um...LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from FNL.

    If my husband told me he wouldn't change a diaper b/c he didn't want to, it would be a long time before be got dinner or any loving! Just b/c I didn't want to ;)

    Hopefully the sleep gets better. Have you heard about wonderweeks? Perhaps she is going through a wonderweek. I'm sure it isn't because she hates you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you stopped by for FNL! I really hope you've been able to get some sleep. I remember those nights (and in turn, the days that felt like they would never end).

    ReplyDelete