Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Things About My Life

My blog has been nothing but pictures lately. SO I decided to do a bullet list of 10 random things about my life.
~ I wanted 2 children BUT hubby only wanted 1!! In the end I got my wish!! :) But Meme was not planned, I was on birth control when she appeared. Funny how things in life work out. :)
~I am a picture freak!!! It drives Hubby NUTS!!
~It has been so long since Hubby and I went out on a date, I couldn't even tell you the last time we went out OR where we went. It will be a VERY LONG time until we venture out again, Meme will have to be at least a year.
~I have turned into one of those HORRIBLE ex-smokers that complains about it when ever we are around it. It stinks!! It is unhealthy!! It really affects Tornado's asthma!! Oh the list goes on... And to think I used to smoke and brushed off every person that brought these issues up to me. Funny how children change you.
~ I would pick chips over chocolate any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment