Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What A Son I Have!!!

Here is what is going on at my house with Tornado:
  1. Tornado received board games for Christmas and well this opened our eyes...Tornado needs to know how to lose!! He gets so very upset of he loses and goes yelling and stomping off to his room followed by a slam of his door. He also needs to work on keeping the number/colour that appears on the dice after he has rolled. If it is not the right number or colour he tries to re-roll and when he is told he can not do that the yelling and stomping off to his room followed by a slam of his door occurs again.
  2. After having Dad home for 7 days over the holidays Tornado was very sad to see him return to work. Tornado was not even excited about returning to school. Now to my point...we get home from school, his first day back, and the phone rings...it is Dad. I go to answer the phone and Tornado comes running for the phone saying "Dad doesn't want to talk to you, he is calling me because he ONLY misses me." they finish up their conversation and Tornado goes to hang up the phone. I ask if I could please have the phone. Tornado replies "NO! Dad just called me!! He doesn't want to talk to you."
  3. Dad and Tornado are looking at the Carhart site and he comes running over to me yelling "Mom come here QUICK you have to see this!!!" I go over and he is so excited that they have Carhart product for woman too. He really wanted me to some BUT I explained to him that we had to wait until Baby was born and why. Our son just LOVES carhart!!!
  4. Dad and Tornado are sitting on the couch and Tornado says he needs something. So Dad asks 'What?' Tornado replies 'I need this ball that if you throw it it comes right back to you. It comes right back to you because of gravity. If you throw it up gravity brings it right back to your hand!! If you throw it left gravity makes it come right back to your hand!! If you throw it right gravity makes it come right back to your hand!!' Dad and I chuckle as we try to hold in the laughter. It was so very cute to listen to though and to see how proud he was to share this info. with us!!
  5. Everything to Tornado is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
  6. Tornado wants to use my chapstick, Carmex, and I tell him to use his Toy Story Chapstick he got from Santa. He comes up to me a little bit after he used his and says 'Mom I need to use your chapstick because mine didn't work. I need yours because it is professional." LOL who knew chapstick could be professional!!!
  7. There is a first for everything ~ January 15 2011: My hubby goes into the living room to find Tornado hiding under the living room table. That spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E right there!! He calls me into the living room and all I hear is 'Tornado come out of there.' my heart sinks thinking something terrible has happened. When he comes out from under the table this is what we find: Tornado got gum all stuck in his hair!! I had to cut it out. It was all over the back of his head...good thing he is a boy and you can not tell where I cut. He also managed to get it all over his Carhart shirt. (of course it was the most expensive shirt he has that he got it in.)
  8. I have been informed: Chocolate milk comes from brown cows and white milk comes from white cows!! I asked where strawberry milk comes from and he has no idea!!!
  9. When ever anything goes down the wrong tube well he is drinking or eating and he chokes on it Tornado says 'It went down the wrong tube...it went down the chocolate milk tube.'
  10. Tornado comes up to me and sticks up his middle finger but backwards. In shock I ask him 'Ummm what are you doing? and where did you learn that?' He replies 'Daddy.' Dad looks very shocked and I am just chuckling to myself. Dad replies 'When do you ever see me do that?' Tornado replies 'To the guy behind us when you are driving' LMFAO!!! Dad says 'Oh that is just a way of saying Hello' GREAT now my son is going to go around giving people the middle finger because he is saying Hello!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment