Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It Sure Ain't Like The Good Ole Days

I get a text from my Hubby this morning saying 'Grandma L. fell down and broke her shoulder and wrist on the other arm.'
'OMG!!' I just couldn't believe what I was reading.
Hubby than phoned me to tell me the story. Here is what he told me:
She was crossing the street when she fell down. There was a car waiting to turn left, after she had crossed. Well the ASSHOLE (sorry about the language but this part really pisses me off!!) seen her fall and than just drove around her and proceeded on his/her merry way. He/she did not even open their window to make sure she was OK. NOTHING was done by the this person BUT to leave an elderly woman laying in the middle of the street!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
I wish I was there to get this persons license plate number!!
Like WTF!!! How can anybody do that?!?!?! You see someone fall and not get up right away but yet you drive around them and don't even look back!!! Especially an elderly person!!! What has our world come to?????
Am I the only one that finds this completely rude and unacceptable?!?!?

2 comments: