Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Have Made 37 Weeks!!!

STAY TUNED FOR BABY GIRLS BIRTH STORY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What has happened this week:
  • Well remember how I was telling you my Group B Strep test came back positive...well I was reading up on it online, worst thing to do!!! I found out they give you penicillin and well I'm allergic to that. So I phone the doctors office to find out what they will do now. The receptionist asks if I told the nurse that. I tell her No because I read about it when I got home. She than asks if it is in my chart. I say it should be. She than puts me through to the nurse and the nurse checks my file...guess what...QUACK-A-DOODLE-DO faxed over my chart and said I had no allergies!!! Well anyone that knows me knows I have TONS!!! That just confirms he is a QUACK-A-DOODLE-DO!!
  • All the baby bottles etc. have been boiled!!! I finally found the energy to do it on Saturday.
  • The car seat has been put into the van, thanks to Mommy :), it only took until Monday to do it.
  • Tornado asks me everyday 'Is our baby going to be here today?' He is very excited to meet you!!
  • Mommy is happy that you made it to full term!! SOOO much stress has been lifted!!
  • Sunday I went to put on my pants and OMG they are getting really tight!!! Most of my shirts are too small now too...all of a sudden they do not want to fit over my belly!! Good thing I am almost done...pretty soon I will have to walk around my house in my underwear and trust me no one wants to see that!!
  • This week I had to make the hard decision to not watch Mouse anymore. I decided that after the last doctors appointment because I didn't want to have to worry about what to do if I went into labour well she was here. OR have her mom worry about if today was going to be the day.
  • I must document that I WAS RIGHT and DADDY WAS WRONG!!! He thought for sure you were coming out at 36 weeks but you were a good girl and stuck by Mommy's side!!
  • My belly button is now an outtie...YUCK!!! (sorry to any of my readers I offend by the YUCK part.)
  • I was up most of the night Monday with contractions...but after my nice warm shower they slowed down. Does this mean you are getting ready to come out?!?!

1 comment:

  1. It definitely sounded like you were ready for her :) I can't wait to read her birth story!!

    ReplyDelete