Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh We Laughed So Hard!!



We are sitting watching T.V. and in comes Tornado with the middle, toy story, tin and a piece of paper.

He says "O.K. lets see if you can guess the right one." Than runs off to him room.

I start laughing immediately but Dad is still lost and confused.

Than out from his room he brings the other two buckets. Well Dad understands now and the laughter begins.

Tornado says "O.K. you see this paper?"

Dad nods yes with tears running down his face.

Tornado "O.K. lets see if you can find it."

Oh we laughed the whole time he was switching around the tin and buckets. My stomach hurt, there were tears running down my face and well I was having a hard time catching my breathe.

Tornado "Mom it is your turn first." Well I couldn't just guess the right one right away...I had to play the game. LOL

Tornado switched them up again...

"Dad it is your turn now." Dad got it in one guess. LOL

We than explained to him that it is best to get 3 cups or containers that look the same.


When I was taking the picture of the first three things he brought out he also informed me I had to take a picture of the other three we told him to use so the audience would understand!!

1 comment: