Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday's Useless Trivia and Facts ~ January 6 2011



Laugh Lines
  • "When people blow their noses, they always look into their hankies to see what came out. What do they expect to find?" - Billy Connolly
  • "I love to sleep. It's the best of both worlds - you get to be alive...and unconscious." - Rita Rudner

  • "The sign said, 'This door to remain closed at all times.' Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of a door?" - Danny McCrossan

  • "Who invented the brush they leave next to the toilet? That thing hurts!" - Andy Andrews

  • "Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter if blind people were given pointy sticks?" - Adam Bloom

  • "I've always wanted to give birth...to kittens. It would hurt less, and when you're done, you'd have kittens!" - Betsy Salkind
  • "My love life is like a fairy tale. Grimm." - Windy Liebman
  • "I realized I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat." - Marcus Brigstocke
  • "I wish I cold play Little League now. I'd be way better than before." - Mitch Hedberg

  • "I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me it wold defeat the purpose." - George Carlin

  • "I joined Gamblers Anonymous. They gave me two-to-one odds I wouldn't make it." - Rodney Dangerfield

  • "Fortunately my parents were intelligent, enlightened people. They accepted me for what I was: a punishment from God." - David Steinberg

  • "If I ever had twins, I'd use one for parts." - Steven Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment