Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today I am 36 Weeks With Baby Surprise!!

Today I am 36 Weeks!!
Here is how the doctors appointment went:

Weight ~ 155.6 pounds (funny thought I just had...pregnancy is probably the only time a woman shares her weight with the world!!)

Blood Pressure ~ 110/68

Baby girls heartbeat ~ 132

Belly measurement ~ 37

Here is what the doc had to say:

Doc checked me and he said OK your cervix is co-operating..for the next hour anyways. LOL

Doc still thinks baby will be here within the week. (I am going to say she will be late now just because they are saying this.) OR she can just wait till next Tuesday when I am 37 weeks!! LOL

My Group B streptococcus screening came back positive. After reading all about it I am freaked out beyond belief now!! So with that being said the doc and nurse said that if I have contractions for an hour that are 5-7 minutes apart and are strong I need to get my butt to L&D. That being said I had to make arrangements for Mouse, I didn't want her mom to have to worry about rushing her to pick her up OR myself having to stress about what I would do if her mom couldn't make it ASAP.

I think that about wraps it all up.

35.6 Weeks

35.6 Weeks

35.6 Weeks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What has happened this past week:

  • Baby girl you have kept Mommy up many nights!! The worst was Saturday night. I kept cramping and they were so strong they would wake me up.


  • Sunday January 16 2011 I had contractions all day long!! Well sitting, well shopping, well cleaning..all in all well doing anything!! They got down to 7 minutes apart and were pretty strong but not strong enough to go the hospital. I had a bath and that slowed them down.


  • I am getting more and more nervous that you will come before 37 weeks!! All you have to do is wait for Jan. 25 2011, is that too much to ask?!?


  • Mommy and Daddy finished putting together your furniture!! Everything is set up and it looks wonderful!! Daddy and Tornado put together your change table and dresser. Mommy put together your swing. All we have left now is the bouncer chair and your car seat and to boil the things that need sterilizing. I had LOTS of fun sorting through your things and putting them all away.


  • Your big brother Tornado will NOT stop playing with your bassinet, diapers, change table etc. he is SUPER excited to meet you!!


  • It is really cute!! Every time your big brother touches my belly or talks to you, you get all excited and move around like CRAZY!!!


  • This week I had to take off my ring...it was sooo tight I had the marks in my finger for almost 2 days after I took it off. (I never had to take it off with Tornado.)Baby furniture all set up and ready to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you'll be late but hopefully she does stay in there for a bit more now so she's not a NICU baby!

    I found taking a bath to lessen or stop the contractions too!

    ReplyDelete