Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tell Me Tuesday ~ January 25 2011

Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is that time again!!!

My question this week:

You all know I am ready to pop anytime now...and I hope it is sooner than later. I REALLY wanted a Feb. baby, because mine and hubby's b-days are in Jan. but Oh My Gosh I am done being pregnant!!! I will settle for a Jan. baby now...Tornado will get the honours of having a birthday in a different month. OK enough blabbing on to the question:

How big do you think this baby girl is going to be?

Past info. that may help you:

Tornado was 5' 10oz and 19 3/4 inches. He was born at 37 weeks.
Well pregnant with Tornado I smoked, yes very bad, I drank caffeine like it was water, I ate like crap, I could not take the vitamins because they made me visit the toilet too often, I worked like a hound dog and all in all was very bad.

With this pregnancy I have not had a cup of coffee or caffeinated drink since the night I found out, and I WANT A COFFEE SO BAD!!! LOL I have eaten relatively healthy, could be better but could be WAY worse. No smoking, no working like a hound dog. Been taking the vitamins since the night I found out too. All in all been trying to follow the rules of being pregnant.

At 36 weeks my belly measured 37 weeks. I have gained 50 pounds, doctor is happy with this because I guess I was under weight when I started.

Ummm I think that is about all I can think of to give you for helping you with the guessing...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Being a girl I don't think she's going to be big but I think she will have some good pudge on her. I guess 8lbs 2oz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhot. I waited too long to visit bloggy land. I already know how big she is :):) Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete