Monday, June 28, 2010

Doctors Appointment Tuesday June 22 2010

So I went off to the doctors today and had the privilege of peeing in a cup for them to confirm the pregnancy. Come on now I know all of you are sooo jealous and wish you too could pee in a cup. LOL After I pee in the cup I get put into the room and I wait and wait and wait...come on now just come in here now!! I don't have patience when I am made to wait!! LOL The Dr.Z comes in and plays dumb with me!! LOL

"So what are you here for? It has been a while!" Dr.Z

I say "well I believe I am pregnant!"

He giggles and says "YES you sure are!"

Than we go through all the normal stuff last menstrual cycle, due date etc. and that was it!! I was shocked the first time around my doctor did the whole prenatal examine right there and set up the first ultrasound and everything!! Well now I get to go for blood work, WOOHOOO, and go back on July 23 for the examine.

So until than keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment