Sunday, June 27, 2010

We Are Having A BABY!!!

Friday night (June18 2010) I say to John "We may have problem"

John says "Oh ya what is that?"

I say "Well I am supposed to be on my period and I start the pill again on Monday and it is now Friday and usually I start Wednesday and still nothing" At this point I am freaking out inside because John does not want another baby!! I have stewed about it all day long and how the heck am I going to bring it up to him and than Tornado was a child from hell...and OMG nothing was going my way!! John says "Really? well you better not take your pill till you know for sure. Maybe you should run and grab a test." It is now 9ish at night!! So I grab my keys and purse and run to Safeway to pick up a test.

I go up to the till and the cashier says "OhNo" and I say "Ya OhNo" LOL

Come on home and take the test and right away 2lines pop up...Pregnant!!

So I go out to the living room and sit down and stir about how I am gonna tell him it said YES. I say after bout 10minutes of sitting there "I am pregnant"

Johns says "REALLY" I say "Yes"

In the end John is really excited about this!! :) Totally unexpected pregnancy and reaction!!

I look up on the computer when I am due and how far along I am...it says 5weeks and 2days and due date is Feb.15 2010!! I am still confused by the 5 weeks thing but I guess I am a week late and well I am 100% when I started my last cycle, so it is what it is.

Now the hard part, he doesn't want to tell anyone till I am 12 weeks....we shall see when I just can't contain it anymore...it is already killing me....how long can I last....

You will all find out when I post this one!!!

PS: Tornado spilled the beans to almost everyone so now I must spill the beans to all my blog friends too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! That's great the your hubby is happy about it. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy :) Congrats my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is great news!! I'm so glad John is happy and that you get to have another baby. Wishing you an easy pregnancy with no morning sickness :)

    ReplyDelete