Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weeks 1-5

Ok so update on how the first 5 weeks have gone:


  • Had what I thought was a horrible cold and took advil cold and sinus :(

  • Went on rides at Calaway Park with Tornado :(

  • Sprayed ant killer all over our backyard :(

  • Took birth control because who knew I was preggo

  • That all of the above is what not to do well preggo. LOL but how did I know!!

  • Each morning I would wake up I would feel alittle sick but I just blew it off BUT now I know it was the little one messing around with me :) I can handle that for a new little one :)

  • After I found out I stopped drinking Coca~cola, and I must say that is a HUGH step for me!! I also stopped drinking coffee, except one cup in the morning. Today, June 23 2010 is really bad I just want another cup of coffee!!! Fighting the urgh!!

  • Backaches are crazy!! If I stand for too long OMG my back kills me!!

  • My hips hurt like crazy in week 5 and I feel bloated. (looked it up and it is normal thank goodness!!)

  • Found out last night (June 22 2010) that my pants hurt my belly!! Gave me really bad cramps and as soon as I took them off I was fine again. REALLY!!??!! I need new pants already. HMMM

  • John cooked breakfast this morning (June 23 2010) and OMG it made me feel soooooooo nauseous :( very sad because I LOVE hashbrowns with ham and peppers :(

That about wraps up the first 5 weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Well your first five weeks sound WAY better than mine. I could not keep anything down and felt horrible! I also popped out really soon!

    ReplyDelete