Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 6

Here is how week 6 is going:
  • So last night we are all hanging out on the couch and Tornado starts to rub my belly and says "It's getting bigger already Mom!" so very excited and continues to on to say "And it is going to get bigger and bigger and bigger all the way to here!! (motioning with his hands to an unrealistic size LOL)"

  • We are outside BBQing dinner and Grandpa asks Tornado what he wants a baby brother or a baby sister? Tornado "I want 2!!" LMFAO Than we are at the dinner table eating and John asks him what he wants and again Tornado replies "I want 2!!" This son of mine is determined he is going to get 2 and I really hope he is not correct...I have no idea what I would do with twins!! The suspense is killing me!!

  • So this pregnancy I can not stand the smell of certain foods being cooked!! John has made b/fast for himself every morning and URGH the smell just hits me like a rock :( Good thing I have not eaten yet or it may be revisiting me. LOL

  • Monday June 28 2010 Tornado kept following me around with a blanket telling to cover up the baby!! "The baby is cold mommy" is all he kept saying to me!!! LOL I would like to know how he thinks the baby is cold when it is 20+ outside!!

  • I must add too it has been since Friday June 18 2010, when we found out, that I have had a coca cola, and for all of you that know me KNOW that is what I always drink!! And I was only having one cup of coffee up until Thursday June 24 2010 that is the day I switched to decaf!! :) These are HUGH achievements that I felt I needed to share! LOL

  • So yesterday morning was horrible :( so today I decided not to have decaf coffee and see if that was it. Conclusion Nope that was not it so at about 11am I find myself making myself some decaf coffee :) Who ever came up with morning sickness must of hated Woman!! LOL

So that wraps up week 6 onto week 7 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment