Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What A Kid!!

The things my son comes up with:
  • He is standing on my foot stool. I tell him to get down/off. He starts to get off and it tips over. I say "See you could of gotten hurt, next time listen please" He looks at me with this grin on his face and says "But I didn't" and gives me a hugh smile from ear to ear. LOL

  • J got a new job, YES!!!! Tornado is very excited and has to call him to say "Dad you got a new job, that is really nice!! Good bye love you!"

  • J wakes up today and Tornado says "Dad are you going to your new job?" Dad says "Nope not today, not for 2 weeks. I still need to go to my old job till than." Tornado replies "Oh ok. Mom he has to go to his old job for 2 weeks. (lol like I had no idea lol) BUT when he starts his new job we are going to have LOTS of money!!" and gives me the biggest smile ever.

  • "When I am a grown up I am going to have LONG legs! But don't worry when I am a grown up I will still be your buddy and I will still snuggle!!"

  • We are looking at the weekly flyers, yes I am a flyer freak, and Tornado is sitting there looking at them with me and he gets out his pen circles a product and says "Good price HUH!"

1 comment: