Monday, June 21, 2010

My Son Has Been Invaded

WOW oh WOW!! So my son has grown horns, a tail and a pitchfork!! Seriously he has!! He was so incredibly misbehaved last week I had no idea what to do or think of this child of mine. He would not play, he would not do crafts, he would not watch his favorite shows, he would not do anything but ANNOY the hell outta Mom!! His favorite phrases:
"This is stupid"
"You're dumb" or "This is dumb"
"NNNEEEVVVEEERRRR"
He would say that over EVERYTHING!!! It drove me batty and he spent more time in his room the past week than I have ever had to send him there in the past 4yrs!! He would hit, kick, scream...everything you can think of he sure did it!!
Friday night was the worst night of all!! He would not eat his dinner at all. Kept yelling at us!! Got right in our faces and would not move!! Kept grabbing my Sudoku book and throwing it!! Kept attacking me, LOL. In the end we had to put him in his room for good, probably for his safety. LOL That is where he FINALLY fell asleep!!
But I have no idea where this child came from but can I please please please have my little angel back before it drives me to the batty bin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment