Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20 2010 Prenatal Appointment

Ok so it is confirmed my doctor is still a QUACK-A-DOODLE-DO!!
First things first blood pressure good :) weight 53.5 :) That is about all he told me.
Than I had to ask if the ultrasound came back ok...like should I really have to ask this?!?! I think not!!
Than he says ok lets see if we can hear the baby's heart beat BUT I don't think so I think you are not far enough yet. In my mind "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? I AM 14.5 WEEKS ALONG!!!" OMG what a useless doctor!!! Turns out SURPRISE SURPRISE he can hear the heart beat. 142beats/second :)
And this is what I waited for 45minutes for. That is it that is all. I can not wait to be able to go to a baby doctor!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a girl.....thats all I can say. GIRL!!!





    but i bet it's a boy. lol

    ReplyDelete