Monday, August 9, 2010

We Are Caught In A Whirlwind!!

SO these last few weeks have been very rough in my house, to say the least!! I figured if I just vented about it on here maybe it would make me feel better...so here it goes:
  1. I find out my doctor is not soo good with the pregnant aspect of things :( So I decide to switch and go to see this other doctor and she is on holidays until Aug.23 2010!! YIKES!!
  2. I go to set up my ultrasound appointment and fight with that lady for an hour, long story but it is in past posts if you would like to read. Get off the phone and email the parents of the children I watch about the dates I need to close early, one being at noon and the other not until 4ish.
  3. Next get an email that unless I find alternate care for the days I need to close early two out of the three parents are moving their children. :( SOO I am able to find cover for the days I need to close early :) BUT that was not enough Nope :( they moved their children anyways. :( SO now I only have one child plus mine. I feel very horrible because mine and Danika don't have playmates anymore :( Tornado is having a very hard time with this, he just wants friends, that is what he tells me :( So very heart breaking!! So not only does Tornado not have a playmate BUT we are down GREATLY in our income and our plan to save money before baby comes is out of the plan. :(
  4. Next get a call from the ultrasound place for a dating ultrasound. Have to call my doctor to get a form BUT that in it self was another headache!! Two hours later it is finally all set up. There is a post about this too if you would like to know what the heck I am talking about.
  5. GOOD NEWS!!! It is only ONE baby!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! And well I got to see the baby and that just made my day :)
  6. Than my lovely husband goes and leaves the deep freezer open over night. OMG!! 3 garbage bags later and a empty freezer!! :( So we must venture off to get the food to refill our freezer :(
  7. Tornado's room stinks like pee...it turns out Teryn, a child I was watching, was peeing on his floor!! OMG are you serious!! It took us 3 days and about $100.00 plus all the work we had to do but the smell is almost gone. I am still in shock that little girl would pee in a room on the floor. YUCK Also, why didn't my son tell me when she did this!! I check on them on a regular basis so I am in shock...but I guess it only takes a few seconds to pee.
  8. GOOD NEWS: After cleaning the floor in Tornado's room we just did the whole house!! Nice clean house to come home to after holidays!! ps. It was A LOT of work though LOL
  9. GOOD NEWS: OFF ON HOLIDAYS WE GO!!! Holidays were just ok this year...we should of went somewhere different. We were also all sick...and the beach in Kelowna was closed due to chemicals in the water from the fires :( Pictures will follow. The drive home was LONG and felt never ending, there was so much construction...also being pregnant we had to stop a million times for me to empty my bladder. LOL
  10. The morning we are on our way home we get a phone call from my father-in-law "Your van is gone...it has been stolen" FFS are you kidding me!! Just the phone call we need. LOL The worst part was most of the trip we had no cell phone service SO no one could get a hold of us and we could not get a hold of anyone SO I didn't know if my father-in-law could phone it in for us because he didn't have any info. cuz it was in my name. In the end he was able to phone it in and contact the insurance company, thankfully we are with the same one. But really how much are they going to give us on our 1996 Dodge Caravan!! Not much is my guess!! I am still waiting on the insurance company to give me a call so an update will follow. We are most likely unable to get financing for a new van too because my hubby just started a new job a month ago!! So an update will follow as to what we do too now. :)

Well that about wraps it all up...income is down greatly now...no van...very stressed about the upcoming months...BUT really I have had my share of bad luck now so PLEASE let the rough patch be over with!!

Thank you for reading my venting post :) I hope none of you think I was complaining because that is not what this was all about it was about me getting it off my chest and not keeping it bottled up inside like I usually do.

2 comments:

  1. That is some bad luck - hopefully it turns around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO VENT MY GIRL!! WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE LAST LITTLE WHILE I'M SURPRISED YOU'RE STILL SANE LOL SO I'M GLAD THE HOLIDAY WENT GOOD AND DON'T W3ORRY GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU JUST TRUST IN HIM AND YOU'LL SEE WELL I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete