Thursday, August 19, 2010

What Cancer Can't Do!!

WHAT CANCER CAN'T DO
It cannot cripple love,
it cannot shatter hope,
it cannot corrode faith,
it cannot eat away peace,
it cannot destroy confidence,
it cannot kill friendship,
it cannot shut out the memories,
it cannot silence courage,
it cannot invade the soul,
it cannot reduce eternal life.
it cannot quench the Spirit.
Our greatest enemy is not disease, but despair.
Fear not!
Be cheerful, and know that people care.
My Auntie Kelley had this posted on her facebook page and I had to share it with all of you. We recently found out that my Grandma has lung cancer and my Auntie Janice has a very rare cancer that they do not know much about. We have had many people in our lives that have had cancer, some concur it but some are unable to win the battle. This is for everyone that has known or knows someone with cancer.

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Pam! I'm sorry about your grandma and aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your Grandma and Aunt, I hope they pull through. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete