Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday

http://www.canadianmama.com/
Last weeks TMT: Ok I must admit I have totally switched out sets too. I never thought of doing it until one day I got home and went to put on a new outfit I just bought for Tornado and to my surprise the top was size 4 and the bottoms size 6!! I never knew people did that before than. LOL When ever I do switch out the sizes I feel guilty SO I try to stay away from sets. Also, after that incident I ALWAYS check the sizes before putting it in my cart.
Here is my question this week:

What do you do when a telemarketer calls? and after you say you are not interested and they still don't get the point what do you do than?

1 comment:

  1. More often than not I don't even bother to answer. I rarely even have the ringer up on my phone so I don't hear it anyway. When I do answer I
    m pretty rude, I know maybe that's mean it's only their job BUT it's annoying!! I say "Sorry not interested." and hang up.

    ReplyDelete