Monday, August 23, 2010

My Shopping Adventure With Tornado

Today we go to Wal-mart to pick up a gift for L, he is turning 1 tomorrow!!! He is just having a BLAST playing in the toddler section with all the toys. He is telling me he can help L do this and that and he can be the mail man for this toy etc. I can't help but giggle to myself. I tell Tornado "You know what buddy you are going to LOVE being a big brother!!" I can just picture him now playing with all the baby's toys with him/her and it puts the hughest smile on my face!!
We than make our way to the baby section, to pick up good night boxers. What a mistake that was!! LOL Tornado is trying to buy the whole clothes section for the baby. I explain to him we can't start to buy clothes until Sept. 25th 2010 when we find out if it is a boy or a girl. He says it is ok we can just buy this and this and this. LOL What a cutie!!
He is going to be such a good big brother!!

1 comment:

  1. You should ask him where the money tree is to fund all his "gifts" lol

    ReplyDelete