Tuesday, September 14, 2010

17 Weeks With Baby Surprise

Present to baby from big brother!!
Giving it to baby!!
17 weeks exactly!!
WOW it has been a while!! Not much has happened so I guess that is why I have not done weekly updates. Baby moves here and there now more so this last few days!! :) Today I am actually 18 weeks!! I could find out what baby is this week but crazy me booked it for when I am 19weeks and 4days!! Now I know most of you are asking why the heck would you do that?!?! Well I did it so Tornado could come along because Daddy is off that day. Tornado was very upset to miss the last one SO I just couldn't do that to him again. I can not wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl!! I think we already have a name picked out for a girl...we are thinking about naming it after Great Grandma G with the middle name of Great Grandma C (which is mine and my mom's middle name too!!) That is the only part of me that is wishing for it be to be a baby girl!! I am really ok with either a boy or a girl and will not be disappointed either way. As for a boy we both have names we like but just can't decide so we are leaving it be till we find out. I can not wait to go shopping for clothes. :) We are going to be doing a shop for the baby and for Tornado all at the same time. Tornado has out grown most of his clothes BUT we want to wait till we shop for baby so he feels just as special and not left out. I don't think that would be the case BUT just in case we are doing it this way. I don't think that will be the case because Tornado is ALWAYS trying to buy new things for the baby already!! LOL If he had it his way this baby would already have a full wardrobe!!



Oh YEAH!!! I also got the same doctor that delivered Tornado for my baby doctor!!! I was SUPER EXCITED about that, still am, when they called and let me know when my first appointment with him is!!! It is not until December BUT still I am SUPER HAPPY!!! I wish I had that doctor well I was pregnant with Tornado but at least he delivered him!! I am also living in high hopes that he is on call when I go into labor with this baby, than he would have delivered both my children!!! LOL Listen to me LOL The only down fall is that his office is far from my house...but I guess we can't have it all.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that little belly of yours is so stinkin' cute!! You are just like me - popped out immediately and then slowed down!

    And I'm glad you get a good OB. Hopefully he does deliver both babies. How neat would that be!

    ReplyDelete