Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tagged!!

TAGGED!!

I was over at The Graham Family reading the post and by the time I reached the end of her post I found out I was tagged in a bloggy game. :) It will be fun because who doesn't like learning about their bloggy friends!!

As part of the "game" I am to answer the following:

1. What was your most embarrassing moment?
So I am working the graveyard shift at 7-Eleven, which I had done for about 2 years at that time. I am in the backroom preparing the condiments for the day, well my co-worker is putting away the subs etc. I look up at the camera/tv screen to see a guy ummm pleasing himself, I am sure you all get the picture, to a Maxium Magazine!! OMG!! My face must of been redder (if that is a word) than the tomatoes I was cutting up. I pick up the phone, call the police and I am in shock and have no idea what to say. I stutter and spit out what the guy is doing. I have to stay on the phone with her until the police arrive and OMG it feels like FOREVER. Mean time my co-worker has not noticed a darn thing, like how long it is taking me to do these freaking condiments or the guy in the candy isle pleasing himself. Well on the phone the floor guys show up and I am like OH SHIT and the dispatcher is like what is the problem? I tell her and she is don't worry the police are on their way, not fast enough for me!! Thankfully the floor guys come right to the back and see nothing either. The police show up and the guy is still doing his business. I have no idea if he finished and I had no desire to find out!! In the end it turns out he was a 35ish yr old that still lived with Mommy and Daddy and this was NOT his first offense, YUCK. Well that morning I had the pleasure of telling my boss, a guy, what had happened and he was a joker so I am sure you can see how that went. He told all our regular customers right in the middle of coffee rush!!
2. Do you recycle? Why or why not?
Yes and no. We have blue bins here that are picked up/dumped by the City every week. SO I fill it up with what is acceptable BUT not all the time do I put EVERYTHING in it. It is just laziness on my part because the garbage is right there and the bin is at the back. BUT in my defense I do fill up the big blue bin every week. If I didn't have that bin though I would not do it.
3. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Me dangerous LOL I guess working night shift where I attracted the weirdo's. Oh yes there are many more stories that I have!!
4. What is your favorite movie and why?
Hmmm there are so many that I like how do I choose. I guess I don't because there are too many that I enjoy. How sad am I?!?!
5. Do you follow a sport on TV?
YES!! HOCKEY!! GO FLAMES GO!!!
6. If you could live at any time in history for 1 year, when would it be?
Me and my hubby always talk about this...we would LOVE to live in the 1960's. It just seems like we were born in the wrong generation.
7. What was/is your favorite school subject?
I was a band and drama geek all the way...but if that is not a subject I am going to say Math. I love working with numbers!! I should have been an accountant.
8. What game do you most enjoy playing with a group?
I enjoy word games, Scattergories is a whole lot of fun with lots of people!! I have also hear Cranium is a really good game!! But my hubby hates any game that is not a RPG on his PS3.

I am not going to link your blog, BUT if you are reading this, you have to play along! Leave me a comment when you do so I can go read your answers!

2 comments:

  1. THanks for playing! Its so fun to read random facts about people that you "sorta" know.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Gross man!!!
    I remember well you being a drama/band person...I'm not saying geek!!

    ReplyDelete