Monday, September 27, 2010

Driving With Tornado

My son makes me laugh so very much when we drive together!! Here is one of the conversations we have had recently:
I hear a voice from the back "Mommy can you turn down the music please?"So I turn down the music and ask "Yes sir. What would you like?"
Tornado "I have changed my mind"
I asked very confused "Changed your mind about what?"
Tornado "I want to be Robin now"
I say "OK" still very confused "For Halloween?"
Tornado "No Mom. I want to be Robin instead of a police officer when I grow up!!" He than goes on about what kind of mask he will need and clothes. I just giggle to myself and give him a big smile!! Later that night he tells me "When I am Robin I can never get hurt or die!"
I am still in shock that my son had picked Robin over Batman...isn't it supposed to be the other way around?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment