Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday

Baby Names!!

Now that I am expecting and both me and my hubby are having a very hard time deciding on a name for a boy, we have a beautiful girl name picked out. When it comes to boys he likes the CRAZIEST names out there and disagrees with all of mine. SO I thought it would be fun to get your favorite boy and girl names!! Even if your child is already born, you can use that name!!
SO What is your favorite name for a boy and a girl? AND What are your husbands? I need to know if my husband is the only crazy one out there!! LOL

Other Tell Me Tuesdays: Peek Thru Our Window...

&

Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian Mama

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, well i guess all i can give you are favourites...since i don't have a last name to help match up!

    Boys: Gavin, Benett, Scott (fav)
    Girls: Camryn, Audrey, Lauren (fav)

    Hope that helps!

    *No problem on dropping me your link--i've added others like i see you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused. If you are having a girl why are you deciding on boy names?

    Anyways, I like crazy names too - I don't like common names so I won't list them lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just wondering what everyone's favorite names are. I also made this question before I found out it was a girl!! AND to see if my Hubby is the only one that likes crazy names like Thadeous!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. *I was adding my link to CanadianMama's McLinky, and took the liberty of adding yours. Hope that was ok?*

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was pregnant with number 4 we decided not to find out what it was. My husband asked if he could name it if it was a boy since I named the other three. I said sure. This was his list. Maximus, Angus and number one on the list??? Gunnar. We prayed hard for a girl and thank goodness Amelia was born!

    ReplyDelete