Thursday, July 8, 2010

3D Movies

Ok so on Canada day we took Tornado to see the new Toy Story in 3D. Well it was a waste of an extra 9 bucks and we had to keep those stupid glasses on the whole movie!! It did not look different and nothing popped out at us at all!!! So my question to all of you is have you gone to a 3D movie and was it worth it? Because it is possible that we may have just picked the wrong one to go to for the first time.

On happy note though we did go to the new theatre in Cross Iron Mills Mall!! The arcade is lots of fun!! We will for sure go back there again!

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to a 3D movie (we don't actually really watch movies very often because we are kinda lame) so I'm of no help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only movie I have ever seen in 3D was Avatar and it absolutely made a difference, it was MUCH better. I guess maybe it depends on the movie. I hate that it costs so much extra money for it though, especially when movies are soooo expensive to begin with. CanadianMama is smart to not waste her money :)

    PS- the popcorn might be worth it though, I love movie popcorn. I want some right now. hah!

    ReplyDelete