Monday, July 26, 2010

OH Tornado!!

  • He is in his room playing and I call him...I call him again...and once more...he finally answers me "I can't hear you!"
  • This child of mine LOVES to learn...BUT the catch is that is has to be something he wants to do/learn. He will sit and do activities with me for hours and hours :) BUT the second it comes to learning the alphabet or numbers he is outta here. :( I am at a lose as to what to do...I have tried many different things but they just don't work :( Any ideas?
  • He has decided he is the boss. HAHAHA!!! He thinks he does not have to listen to Mom or Dad anymore. HAHAHA!!! He is a handful at times and John and I just look at each other and say "Where did we go wrong" It is a stage I know and I keep telling myself that but how long can this stage last???

No comments:

Post a Comment