Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How I love the Phases!!

OMG lately Tornado thinks it is totally unnecessary to listen to me. He yells at the top of his lungs right back at me...he shakes his fist at me...he does everything he knows he is not supposed to do and it is driving me NUTS!!!

I tell him ok lets go brush your teeth. He comes into the washroom no problem but than it begins he tries to hit me, but not in the belly because he doesn't want to hurt the baby, he tries to look away and he refuses to open his mouth!! I tell him if he doesn't want to go for surgery again he NEEDS to let me brush his teeth. GOOD LUCK!! I wish he was a little wimpy kid so I could hold him down and force open his mouth and brush his teeth!! LOL

You tell him to put something down he just looks at you and gives a smirk!! GRRR

You send him to his room for a time out and he comes right up to you face to face and just yells at you!! GRRR

Oh so many more things he does now a days...and I know it is just a phase but OMG!! I tell myself on a regular basis that I love my son and this will soon pass!! LOL

His latest thing is lying!! Oh how I hate it!! Lying has got to be one of the worst things!! He has lost many things because of it but still almost every day he is lying to me :( Here are some of the things he has lied about the past few days:

~he took a cheque off the island and when asked if he took it he said no. Well when we made him come help us look for it I told John to show him what it looked like and well Tornado said I don't need to see it. Than he went and got it right away from him room all crumpled up. GRRRRR

~he is eating breakfast at the table, let me add he picked it so no fight necessary you would think, well I heard a noise that sounded like the garbage bag and he came up to me and said he was all done. I asked him if he ate it or threw it in the garbage...he said I ate it all...I said ok if you are lying you will lose your games for today and that means no playing with Daddy when he gets home like you want too...he said ok go check. Sure enough there was his breakfast in the garbage can. GRRRR

I know this too will soon pass because he does not get away with it but until than OMG I just might lose the little bit of sanity I have left.

I love my son...I love my son...I love my son...I love my son...etc.

2 comments: