Friday, July 23, 2010

Prenatal Appointment #1

Waste of time again!!

Got the PAP test. It is funny the year I am able to skip the horrible test I go and get pregnant LOL Kinda funny when one thinks about it.
Got weighed 50.3kg or 110lbs. So in the end I have gained 5lbs so far. YIKES
Took blood pressure...it is really good this time :) With Tornado it was extremely low throughout the pregnancy.
Got the form for an ultrasound and the doc said it was all ok for me to get it next week because I suspect twins :)
Went over blood work... vitamin D is way too low and vitamin B12 is too low too :( So more pills for me to pop every day!! LOL



Phone for ultrasound appointment

OMG the lady was *itch!!! I was on the phone for almost an hour with her!! She would not book me for next week...but would for the week I was on holidays. GGRRR Even though the form says right on it from 11wks0days!! I tell her look the week you want to book it I am not even in the province!! My doctor approved for me to have it done the week of July 26-30 2010!! I am sorry we don't do ultrasounds that early here. WTF are you talking about!! The only way you can have it done is if your doctor phones and makes the appointment. Well my doctor does not do that and this is why I am calling you!! He gave me the form to call and make the appointment!! So it was a hugh ass fight with her and it goes on and on...but I think you surely get the picture. In the end I had to book the following week. :( But on the positive side of things we found out with Tornado that he was a boy at 13weeks so maybe this one will be the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment