Friday, July 16, 2010

5 Random Things About Me

I don't have much to blog about so I have just decided to do 5 random things about myself!!


  1. I have never had a home of my own...to set up the way I want...to just move into a home and start from scratch would be SOO very amazing!! My house right now is mine but it was already set up and furniture in place and well me and John never had a say in the lay out or picking of the house.

  2. I would rather have a bag of chips than a bar of chocolate. I am not much of a chocolate fan BUT when it comes to chips YUM YUM!!

  3. The furthest John and I have traveled together is Revelstoke BC

  4. I will probably never get married but tell everyone we are married. I may even just change my last name but that is a lot of work. LOL

  5. I put myself last...everyone else comes first and I live to please others. I don't know why I do this but this is how I like it and this is what makes me happy. If someone I know or love is hurt/angry/upset etc. I feel the need to fix it and to just be there for them at the drop of a dime! You know you are one of my good friends or someone I care about if I am willing to do this for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment