Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 10 With Baby Surprise



  • So last night,Wednesday, I go to put on a pair of my capris that I know fit me because those are the few pants I can wear now and guess what....THEY ARE TOO SMALL NOW!!! I am a hippo!! Now I must go shopping for more maternity clothes, which I did not want to do till I hit the 12 weeks mark, but I can't very well go around in my underwear!! Especially when we go away on our holidays!! Also the bras I bought at 6 or 7 weeks are not too small too!! See I am a hippo!!


  • Hormone city this week!! I have done so very much crying!! I have been oh so very angry!! Than I have been so very confused!! You see I might be losing 2 boys that are supposed to be coming back on Aug.9 2010. I was asked to find someone that can watch the kidlets when I have to go to appointments etc. or my very close friend would have to move her boys. SO I did that and now they still may be moving. :( This has had me in tears over and over again and than at points I am ready to just say screw it and close and watch no more kidlets. Because really who would want to bring their children to my home from Sept. - Jan./Feb.(depending on the baby) at this point. I am lost for words on this issue and very shocked at the circumstances but hey what do you do!! I love those little boys like they are mine and we will still be friends so I will still get to see them but it just breaks my heart to think they will not be here, maybe. Also, this week I had another mom tell me she was thinking about moving her daughter. :( All because I am pregnant!! I just want to go into a room and scream really loud!! Than at times I just want to go into a room and cry my eyes out!! HORMONES I Tell You!!

  • Than we go shopping for clothes for our trip...can't find Tornado anything in his size because they are already bringing in the fall clothes AHHH so in the end I bought size 6 and OMG thank goodness I did because they fit him perfect!! I go to try to find maternity summer clothes and every where has already cleared out their summer clothes!! Umm people we are in Calgary summer can hit at any time!! So in the end I still don't have clothes for our trip to B.C. YET!! I still have high hopes that I will be able to find something this weekend. *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment