Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week 8 with Baby Surprise




Not much has happened this week...except since I wrote that nectarines help out with the morning sickness they started doing the opposite. :(
I just keep telling myself that I only have 3 more weeks now left of the morning sickness!! That is the one thing I could live without. LOL
I just have 3 more weeks to be out of the red. This time around I am very nervous about miscarrying and I am unsure as to why. Maybe because this is a surprise baby and I really wanted another and John did not. I think it is a beautiful gift given to us and I really don't want to lose it. So each week I thank my lucky stars for the life inside me and pray it stays healthy inside me for the full term. I have no idea why I am sharing this because I don't even speak of it with John. I guess I just need some outside advice.
ps I don't see a difference in the pictures but I posted them anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Just take it a day at a time. That's really all you can do. Think positive, happy thoughts. Mind over matter~!!!!! "Everything will be PERFECT!"

    ReplyDelete