Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Shower Nov. 27 2010

Dear Baby Surprise:

Today was your baby shower out in Red Deer. It was a special day because no one on Grandma C's side of the family were involved in your Big Brothers pregnancy. So to say the least I think it filled your Grandma's and Auntie's hearts to be able to through you a shower!!

You got spoiled!! And fun was had by all.

Mommy is thankful the roads had cleared up so that it was a stress free drive. :) Great Grandma L joined me and Tornado for the ride up too. Dad stayed home because well lets face it Baby showers are boring for guys. LOL

Tornado was right into the presents!! He was opening up other gifts as I was still looking at what you got from the previous one he had opened. LOL

Now on to the pictures:

The cake that Mommy made

Tornado stuffing a piece into his mouth!!

I was trying my BEST to beat my best friend/cousin Cozy!! She got 18 and my little hands got 17..SOOOO close!!! LOL

Playing a game :)


Still thinks he is playing the game...and that he won!!

This was his present for winning!! Funny how something so little makes them SOO happy!!

Presents from Auntie J.
Presents from Auntie Kelley.
I can not wait to give you a bath and wrap you up in the flower towel!! It is SUPER CUTE!!

Presents from Great Grandma V.

Opening another present. I think this one is for Tornado.

Yep it was his!! From Great Grandma L.

Present from Great Grandma L. ~ So proud of his shirt!!

Tornado just LOVES this puppy...I don't Baby Surprise will be getting it. LOL

Presents from Auntie Kim

Presents from Cozy!!
I think this is the only one I got of the two of us on my camera...she will be having a little girl too Jan. 1 2011!!

Presents from Grandma C.


This was the end of the day. It was LOTS of fun and went by super fast.
Thank you Red Deer Family for doing this for Baby Surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment