Monday, November 8, 2010

November 2010 Preschool Field Trip ~ Police Car, Fire Truck, Ambulance

This was a crazy day!! But it was TONS of fun!!!
It was crazy because they had planned this trip with ALL 4 classes, 60+ kidlets, with no volunteers!! I came prepared to stay. :)
I even remembered my camera this time. Which is funny because all the parents that had theirs on Friday forgot theirs SO we will all do a picture swap!!
Tornado the Medic Moose!!
Group Shot!!
Tornado made sure I got the paramedic in the picture too.
His exact words as he was running to check my camera "Mommy you HAVE to let me see and MAKE sure you got that guy!! I need to remember him FOREVER!!"
Yes this paramedic has a name it is Adam.

The ambulance was Tornado's favorite part. I think it is because they actually got to interact with the paramedic.

Tornado sitting beside his best friend!! He says A has a crazy coat!!
They are all just waiting for their turn to hop into the Ambulance.

Tornado would like his head checked out...picture is below as to why.
OH WHAT A FACE!!! LOL
He thought it would be fun to jump a speed bump...well the speed bump won and BAM into the ground he went. He got a good red dot and scraps on his forehead and face. Hard to see in this picture BUT he made me take it so he could see.
After he fell he said he had to go to the ambulance so they could check it out.

Watch out!!! Tornado on the loose!!
He even got to turn on the lights!!

Group shot!!
Maniac behind the wheel!! Everyone stay home today!!
LOL His face is like this because he just honked the horn LOL

This is where we started out. I guess I decided to go backwards. LOL
Tornado had all the right answers here. I say it is because he wants to be a police officer when he grows up!!
That was our day at preschool today!! It was a blast and fun was had by all!!! I am glad I was able to stay and take pictures, for myself and other parents. These are the memories we all need to hold onto.

1 comment: