Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ November 23 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ November 23 2010




This one is for all of you who have kidlets or know kidlets!!


What is the toy/toys they will be asking Santa Claus for? Also, what are they asking Mom and Dad for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last Week I asked about back up address books. It appears that I am the only one that is crazy enough to trust technology. LOL Everyone that answered said they had a back up or didn't even have all the information in their phones!!


This question came about because I recently had to take my cell phone in to get repaired. Well silly me had ALL my appointments on the calender on my cell and ALL the numbers I use on a regular basis. SO now I have lost all the information and probably will not get it back because I am assuming it will all be erased when I get my phone back.


End result: Lesson Learned!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be sure to check out:

Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian Mama

1 comment:

  1. Chicken is asking for nothing because he doesn't get it yet! But, we got him a play kitchen which I'm super excited for!!

    ReplyDelete