Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ November 9 2010

Tell Me Tuesday!!!
This week I need all your help...
It was pictures at preschool last week...
I was hoping they would turn out good!!
Well they sure did!!
Now I have a hard decision to make...
WHICH POSE DO I PICK???
So the question is: Which pose is your favorite?










Last Week I asked If your neighbour was having a baby would you buy them something for the baby? If so what? The most popular answer was to take over food!! I like that idea and just might go with it. Thank you for everyone who played along in my Tell Me Tuesday!!

15 comments:

  1. I pick number 1 and than number 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick all of them!! But it goes number 1, number 3 and than number 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. We pick number 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick number 3 and 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm...I will say #2 and #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! That is a hard one!! I like them ALL!! But I guess if I have to pick just one I will say #3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I like picture number 3!!!
    Its amazing how much he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't remember what I said in the email you sent but I like #3 now :) (honestly though, they are all good)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute outfit and I agree, all the poses are great! BUT, the best is pose 3 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, i thought i liked the first pose best...but then realized his smile isn't as big! I'd choose #3!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LIKE POSE 1 THE BEST I LIKE THEM ALL TOO!! WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE THE BEST?

    ReplyDelete