Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Surprise At Week 25

OK so I am FREAKING out here!!! That is why there will be 2 posts for today.

When I went for my check up on Oct. 22 2010 I mentioned to the quackadoodledoo that I was having LOTS of discharge. To the point where I would change my underwear many times a day because it was too uncomfortable. He just brushed it off and said nothing.

It does come and go, which is weird I think.

Today I went to another doctor because it still has not stopped and well I wonder what the heck is this!! I have looked up on line and it says if this happens to see your doctor. Well I did but nothing was said or done BUT yet I still sit here and worry about it. The new doctor told me to go to labour and delivery because it may be amniotic fluid.

OMG!! I now sit here with many thoughts running through my head:
  • what if it is amniotic fluid?
  • what will they do?
  • I am only 25 weeks...that is too early!!
  • How do I tell my hubby this?
  • No one needs to stress about this so do I keep it to myself?!?!
  • What a minute girl..it could be nothing so just calm down
  • What if they put me on bed rest?? I have a 4yr old boy to take care!!
  • What if they admit me?? Who will look after my son?
  • If I am on bed rest...OMG!! My house!! Who will cook? Who will clean? Who will do laundry? Who will do all the things I do?!?!?
  • Oh the thoughts go on and on...

So anyone out there that has advice for me would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Very stressed, scared, confused etc. mom here!!

1 comment:

  1. Gawd, I feel like your whole pregnancy has been drama! I've got no advice except to take it easy and wait for the results.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete