Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ November 16 2010

Tell Me Tuesday

How many of you out there actually have a back up copy of all the phone numbers and addresses that you have stored in your cell phone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Week I asked for help with Tornado's preschool pictures. The outcome was...

PICTURE #3!!!

Now I had lots of people ask me which was my favorite...after LOTS and LOTS of thought and just staring at the proofs I think #1 is my favorite because it shows more of his body. Number 3 is my second favorite because of the SMILE and it just looks fun!! The deciding factor for what pose to get rests on my hubbies shoulders...and he picks #1 but he too likes #3. And if we left it up to Tornado we would be getting all of them!! He just doesn't want to pick ONE!!


3 comments:

  1. Well, I am technology backwards. I have an old cell phone that I only use for emergencies and work. I don't text at all. SO, I have an old fashioned address book for all of my contacts. I do plan to start putting them in my ipod but it's a big task, I may not tackle it for a year or so haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...i still have an address book too. i just can't seem to get away from it!

    That said, i have a new cell phone and have only re-entered numbers as i've needed them.

    Can we say, LAZY??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do I do!!!!
    I have an emergency list of people for Jayden to call, I also have other numbers on a piece of paper on my wall AND I also have an address book. I'm old school like that. hah!

    ReplyDelete