Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update On Week 25 With Baby Surprise

Here is the update from this post!!

I spent over 5 hours at L&D last night but in the end the news was very good!!! It is not amniotic fluid leaking!! It is just an unusual amount of discharge that looks like it. PHEW!!!!

They went all out on testing me too. First the PAP for the swab ~ that was normal!! and for the microscope slide ~ which was normal!! Than they did an ultrasound to make sure baby had enough fluid to swim around in ~ that was EXCELLENT!! Than they checked the cervix which was all good!!

I was so very happy to get out of there because I was STARVING!! I didn't think I would be there that long so I didn't bother to eat before I went. OOPS!! Oh well lesson learned for next time.

The craziest part of this night was for nothing that was wrong I had 3 doctors come in and visit me and examine me!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear everything is ok, take it easy and take care of you. What an ordeal though, I can see how it would be hard not to think of the worst case scenario after what you went through the first time.

    ReplyDelete