Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ November 2 2010

It is that time again!!
Tell Me Tuesday!!


If your neighbour was having a baby would you buy them something for the baby? If so what?


Last Week I inquired about where you buy your groceries. I usually do my shopping at Co-op. I like going there because at the end of the year you get money back and most of the time they have really good deals on. We also so a lot of shopping at Costco. I also go where the deals are...so that being said there are weeks I end up at 4 different stores to complete my shopping list.

Other Tell Me Tuesdays:


Peek Thru Our Window

&


Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama



Hosted by Canadian Mama

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Depends on if I'm friendly with them or not. My neighbor was pregnant when they first moved here and since we never spoke I didn't buy anything. We are friendlier now though, so if she has another one, then I might send food over or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Joy. I would only do it if we were friendly. BUT, I always make muffins or bread for new neighbors with a card welcoming them to the neighborhood (and with our contact information on it) so I would totally send over some food even if I didn't know them!

    ReplyDelete