Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ October 26 2010

This Weeks Tell Me Tuesday...


Where do you do most of your grocery shopping? And why?

Last Week was about when to have a baby shower. In the end I think having it after the baby won!! Most people like to meet the baby and that is why.

Myself I prefer before baby so I can spoil the little one before the baby is born. Most of the time the parents already have everything they need before baby is born or would like to have everything before hand.

But really either way works for me too. :)

This time I will be having my Baby Shower before hand, my wonderful Mother is putting it on for me!! Than after baby is born I will have a meet and greet for everyone too!!

Other Tell Me Tuesdays:

Peek Thru Our Window

&

Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama

Hosted by Canadian Mama

2 comments:

  1. I shop at Superstore mostly because the prices are the best. I also have a PC mastercard that I use for my purchases and that gets me tons of free groceries and lots of gas coupons. That being said they have the worst customer service and often I think about going somewhere else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shop around, following deals if they are worthy. I like Safeway because they have great produce, and I like Walmart because they are cheap AND they bag my stuff for me. I only go to Superstore for the occasional in between grocery item, and the clothes. I have never bought groceries there...I HATE bagging my own stuff...isn't it enough that we have to make a list, drive over there push a cart around loading it up, then load it onto the till, and load it all into the car THEN come home, drag it all into the house and spend the next hour putting it all away. I don't need to bag it myself too!!!!!!!!!! LOL look what you did, now I'm all light Superstore on fire and stuff! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete