Friday, October 29, 2010

Tornado Update For October

SO we had our roof redone, thank goodness it was the week before the snow fell and the cold weather set in!! We were not home when they finished up so we did not see what they had done. WELL those nice worker men, as Tornado calls them, re shingled his play house!! SO I made sure that my hubby sent them a nice email thanking them for the nice job they had done!! (he had the info not me or I would have emailed them.) It really made Tornado's day!!

Tornado says "WOW!! That was very nice of those worker men to do my play house roof too!! Now I don't have to worry about it leaking for YEARS!!!"

So we all know this picture as a Motorbike or a Motorcycle...not Tornado!! He calls it a Motorbycle!!

We were driving along and beside us pulls up a Motorbike.

Tornado "A Motorbycle!!"

Dad "It is a motorbike or motorcycle."

Tornado "NOPE not to me Dad!! To me it is a motorbycle!!"

Oh my I laughed so hard!!



We are laying on the couch snuggling one night:

Dad says to Tornado "I love you Buddy"

Tornado replies "Thanx"
That is it that is all...nothing else was said. But you sure could hear me laughing up a storm.


One night I am giving Tornado a shower down and he has this blue foam soap in a can. I spray it all over his body.

He yells out "My penis has a MUSTACHE!!" and just cracks up.

Oh my he made me laugh so hard!!

3 comments:

  1. Penis mustache - awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those stories are too funny :) gotta love the things that kids say.

    ReplyDelete